IOS Partners is an international economic development consulting firm with a 20-year history of delivering development results worldwide. They have implemented projects in 120 countries internationally and partnered with organizations across all international development sectors to support clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors to national and local governments.
IOS Partners is currently preparing a bid for an assignment meant to assist ABEP and 4 other Brazilian state ICT procuring companies in establishing transparent, competitive, and high-quality procurement processes and practices in alignment with the new procurement laws. This is meant to support the adoption of value-based procurement mechanisms for ICT procurements.
They are seeking an M&E Expert who will be responsible for assessing the anticipated development impacts associated with the 18-month technical assistance (TA), including both the impacts realized during the performance of the TA and the impacts anticipated after the conclusion of the TA.
Key Competencies Required:
- Masters’ degree or equivalent in a relevant field, such as procurement, ICT, public policy, or social sciences
- A minimum of 10 years conducting similar impact assessments of development interventions, including evaluation design, developing evaluation questions, etc.
- Demonstrated expertise in designing rigorous quantitative and qualitative data collection systems and knowledge of methods for data analysis
- Excellent report writing, analytical, and oral presentation skills
- Prior experience supporting MEL on United States Government-funded programs in Brazil
- Should be a Brazilian Citizen
- Existing relationships with Brazilian Public Procurement stakeholders are a plus
- Full professional proficiency in spoken and written English and Portuguese
Please indicate the CV submission contact as follows: email@example.com